Stellarix worked with a leading airline company operating from India to major parts of India and APAC region had a sudden fall in the shares and loss in terms of travelers who were not turning up to the airline.
Our client a leading airline company suffered a major loss as the number of customers had declined drastically. The company wanted to become the preferred carrier in the domestic segment.
- Extensive desk research was done to understand the market share of different airline carriers in India and APAC region.
- Questionnaires were designed for frequent travelers, executives of different airline carriers.
- Fieldwork was launched; interviews were conducted taking IR to be 80%.
- PEST analysis and SWOT analysis were performed to understand the different factors responsible for downfall of the carrier.
- Results were then analyzed.
The results were presented to the executive team of the airline carrier which helped them to boost their business and in a little more than a year to again regain its lost position.